Website Advaana Inc
An Analytics Consulting firm helping small and medium scale businesses to achieve their Analytics Goals.
As an Analytics Lead at Advaana Inc, you will be the go-to person for internal and external stakeholders on all issues related to the implementation of data collection tags on websites and applications. This includes web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology implementations, audits and quality assurance, as well as providing technical support and managing client relationships.
You will have the responsibility of creating analytics and media tracking specifications and assisting with the entire implementation process. Your expertise, analytical and project management skills will allow you to be autonomous in your daily operations and customer communications whilst supporting the rest of the Advaana Inc team.
Your time at Advaana Inc will begin with a training period in web analytics, tag management and the framework we apply to these concepts. During this training, you will take on challenging and engaging projects, preparing you for the client initiatives you’ll handle in your role. Throughout these projects, you will be continuously supported and trained, enriching your expertise and allowing you to contribute your knowledge to the rest of the Advaana Inc team.
As the Analytics lead you will also manage and mentor Jr and Sr Tracking Specialists. This entails ensuring they are properly supported during project execution as well as working closely with them to uplevel their skills.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Organizational and project management skills (organization of meetings, managing deadlines and client relationships)
- Ability to communicate and translate technical issues into simplified language
- Confidence when working with cross-functional external and internal teams
- Ability to create documentations with technical specifications
- Knowledge of fundamental web concepts (HTML/CSS)
- Very good written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 2 – 3 years of experience with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Adobe Launch
- 2 – 3 years of experience implementing and maintaining digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of the marketing technology stack (ideally Google Marketing Platform)
Nice to have:
- Experience with multiple Web Analytics tools
- Experience with multiple Tag Management Systems
- Experience with app analytics deployment
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary: Base salary $80,000/yr – $90,000/yr. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- 20 Paid leave days, sick days and company holidays
- Benefits eligibility upon hire, including: medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Flexibility/remote work arrangement available
- Opportunity to travel to our Paris headquarters
Location: US headquarters office in NJ, open to fully remote applicants (US work authorization required).
Follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/advaanainc/
Equal Employment Opportunity Advaana Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion.
To apply for this job please visit careerportal.ceipal.com.