- The candidate would be working on the Enterprise Preference Management Platform (EPMP) as a scrum team developer
- working primarily on these technologies: Java 17, spring boot, SQL & noSQL db, Algorithms, React 18, typescript, Jenkins CI/CD & cloud infrastructure.
- Enterprise Preference Management Platform (EPMP) has 2 scrum teams and 1 support team, the candidate would be part of one of the scrum team with 6-7 other developers.
- – Solve tough technical problems at any level of stack (Backend/ Frontend/ Database/ Infrastructure) with emphasis on back end (Java)
- – Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
- – Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- – Integrate new software solution with existing system
- – Extract and reverse engineer existing code
- – Work along side with engineering and product team to develop new ideas into reliable products, features, services and tools utilizing the latest software development stacks and related technologies
- – Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code
- – Monitor and improve performance.
- – Experience working in Agile environment
- – Daily duties include grooming stories, providing estimates, writing code and writing tests
Top 3 Skillsets: User should have min 4 years in either:
- – Java, Spring boot, database [min 4 years]
- – React, typescript, CSS
- – In depth and hands on backend API development with Java
- – HTML, CSS, reactJS experience
- – 2+ years of experience developing RESTFUL APIs
- – Experience with Jenkins for deployment automation
- – Experience with GIT for code repository
- – Understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- – Collaborate in team environment
- Candidate will require to have expert knowledge of either Java or react (expert in one technology and moderate knowledge in other is okay)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development on Java OR react. Healthcare specific background is not required.
Experience that will set candidates apart:
- Aptitude qualities: motivated, Capable of Solving Problems, work ethic, communication skills, intellectually curious.
- Technical skills: experience & expertise in multiple level of stack (backend/frontend/database/infrastructure)
Required Skills : Java
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills : Software Developer
To apply for this job please visit careerportal.ceipal.com.